sobota 28. novembra 2015

Christmas baking


I like Christmas. In this magical time I love baking. I have many cake molds, some of them were given me by my mum, some belonged to my granny who was baking best cookies ever.
Some of them are too old to be used for baking but... they can always be used in an art project.
I made them looking even older and created some decoration. Do not through old metal rubbish !




I pained my molds with black chalkboard paint. I highlighted mold shape with Inka Gold in Aquamarina and Ice Blue colours. In some places I added micro beads by sticking them with soft Matte Gel. Also here I highligted the texture. I put together 7 pieces of mold by using stong wire. I used gearwheel to imitate the skirt.




I added cheese cloth on top and sprayed it with sprays. I added Sandra's Evertson resin as my focal point with metal screw. Finally I added metal flower. As my finish touches I wrapped my doll with thin wire. I used same wire to create the wings. Tiny bit of ribbon and here we have ! My fairy is done.





I like this piece a lot... because doll's dress is holding on wire... all is moving and looking as if my fairy is dancing.
Have a great day, Janka. 





3 komentáre: